Saturday, February 14, 2009

Podds


































Podds:

My new line of jewelry was featured on  "Try Handmade" Blog.... check it out! 

Also I been invited to "Beehive Bazaar Art and Craft Fair" April 30th Thursday to May 3rd 2009 at the Women's Center in Provo Utah. This is not-your-usual-boutique-art fair and not to be missed!!!

Here is my shop link:

Each piece is nicely paired, oxidized sterling silver and silver caps holds this hand felted merino wool POD. The organic POD pendant hangs from a sterling rod and is amazingly lightweight and comfortable to wear. Every piece is designed, fabricated and handmade by me in my Salt Lake City Studio.

Interested in carrying Podds jewelry in your shop? Contact me by sending and email to receive wholesale information.

No comments: