Friday, November 14, 2008

Holiday Boutique

Here is an image of the Holiday Boutique last weekend. Thanks to everyone who attended and participated. And a HUGE thanks to Natalie for hosting the event at her beautiful home. 

I met this wonderful photographer Jessi Stringham who was kind enough to supply me with some images.  (I forgot my camera) Click her name to view her website. I know I am in need of some fabulous photos of my family.

The next event is TOMORROW at Images Hair Studio  Holiday Open House. Saturday Nov. 15 starting 5 pm to 9 pm. 2627 East Parley's Way. There will be many gift items available to purchase and 20% off purchases made from the salon. And Refreshments.

And one more reminder that Art Access will be having their Gallery Open House on Friday Nov. 21 6 pm to 9 pm in conjunction with Gallery Stroll. See you soon. Sarinda

No comments: