Thursday, May 9, 2013

Creativity and the Re-invention...



Happy Thursday....

I have a video that I would like to share with you today. Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love) talking about creativity, and the possibility of re-inventing out perception of it. It's Funny, and bone-true, just like her book. And it's worth watching if only for the description of the poem and the poet.... you'll see. It took my breath away.

I have been investigating the ideas of creativity and the source of where it comes from. For me it has a real sweeping feeling to me. I refer to my creativity as the "board of directors", I of course am the head of the table. This way of thinking started when I was in art school and feeling I needed that "Space" to move through my ideas and creative life.  This video explains some of what we as artists feel when we have that moment of clarity.

Wishing you a very creative day.
Sarinda

No comments: