Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Inspired Jewelry Line

New Inspired Line. These are small adornment sculptures that have airy movement similar to a mobile. This line of jewelry is entitled "INSPIRED" as I have used discarded sterling silver wire or 14k gold filled wire, glass and a torch in order to create renewed pieces of art. Designed, fabricated and handmade by me in my studio in Salt Lake City, Utah. These small sculptures are made to order.

You may make a custom order from my website: Reflective Art Studio

Thanks to Chris Blackburn Photography and Model Dani Jae

2 comments:

Dani Jae said...

You have some AMAZING artwork lady... it was a pleasure to be able to help you show it :) Best of luck to you in your endeavors and look forward to being able to work with you again!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Thank you Ms. Dani Jae I do think working together is a good fit. Love to work with you again darling. Best