Sunday, June 22, 2008

2008 Design Arts Utah Show








The Utah Arts Council, 2008 Design Arts Utah Show opened Friday June 20 in
conjunction with Gallery Stroll, celebrating this years 16 winners.

I would like to Thank Juror Jennifer Morla and the Utah Arts Council for choosing me to participate in this years show. When I applied my hope was to get a critique on my application and suggestions on what to improve on. I was completely surprise when my work was selected.

M
ost of the participants are in fields such as Architecture, Product Design and Graphic Design. Everything from a new design for a wheelchair, Transit shelter project to modern Navajo residence constructed from recycled or discarded materials with an emphasis on using solar water heating systems and energy efficiency.

Again Thank you to the Utah Arts Council and all of the Participants of the show.


No comments: